Remote Freelance Virtual Assistant & Researcher
LingvoHouse Translation Services Ltd, is a Central London based multi-language translation services provider targeting B2B, we are dynamic and rapidly growing translation agency founded 11 years ago, with clients including Legal 500 law firms, FTSE 250 companies, top tier international banks and other companies worldwide.
We are currently looking to hire remotely an enthusiastic success-driven freelance VA & Researcher to help CEO and other teams members with some VA tasks.
To do the job well, you need to be a freelancer with some background in translation and good availability (tasks will always be required same-date) during UK business hours, familiar with the Translation Industry, know the common software etc. like Trados, Memsource etc.
Location & Hours:
This role is remote/home-based, you can be located in any country as long as you can work during UK business hours. This role will require a few hours per week initially but might become full-time later on.
– software, tools & apps research
– market & competitor research
– admin tasks: chasing unpaid invoices, filing in various supplier forms
– collecting customer & supplier feedback
– client & supplier data management
– DTP for client files
– mailbox management
– anything else the team may need
- Expert knowledge of market CAT tools (Trados or Memo Q)
- Translation industry background
- Fluent English
- Additional European language preferred (French or Spanish preferred, German, Russian or any other).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Must have expertise using Microsoft Office products, Outlook mail experience
- Self-motivated, success-driven, flexible and responsible, works well under pressure
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Exceptional Multitasker, can-do attitude
- Quick & Efficient Researcher with strong analytical skills
- Confidence, success-driven, strong desire to meet and exceed goals
- Must be willing to learn new things, be open to challenges and thrive on success
- $7-9 hour gross (depending on the skill set)
- work remote from any location
- long-term contract
- be online during UK working hours
- training to use company software and platform will be provided.
This job cwill be part-time with possibility to switch to full time in the future.
How to Apply
Please email you CV and cover letter (to explain why you wish to work for us and why you think you are a perfect fit) to firstname.lastname@example.org