Work for LingvoHouse
We are currently looking for new translators to work for us on a regular freelance and ad-hoc basis, with a special interest in:
Spanish, French, German & Italian.
We mainly have business, legal, financial, IT and marketing translation requests.
If you are interested to join, please send us:
- your CV and cover letter, which includes:
- the language you are native in and the combinations you work with
- top 3 key areas of specialisation
- standard rates
- turnaround per day
- availability including evenings and weekends
- whether you accept Paypal or Transeferwise or Skrill (we do not pay by bank transfer outside UK due to high charges)
- best contact details for urgent enquiries.
Translator criteria based on project needs (language-subject-deadline-tools). Translators with legal & marketing profile will be contacted more often.
- you have to be a member of ITI, CIOL, NRPSI, DPSI, PROZ or similar,
- hold a minimum of BA in Linguistics or Literature,
- have at least 5 years of continuous professional practice as a full-time freelance translator,
- at least 2 satisfactory references from other UK agencies,
- we may ask for a short sample translation,
- agree to GDPR policy,
- sign the NDA,
- you are a user of CAT tools.
To work for us regularly we will require a copy of your ID, CV, diplomas and certificates and our Supplier Questionnaire filled in for security reasons.