Remote HR Administrator (Remote)
LingvoHouse Translation Services Ltd, is a London based multi-language translation services provider targeting B2B, we are a dynamic and rapidly growing translation agency founded 12 years ago, with clients including Legal 500 law firms, FTSE 250 companies, top tier international banks and other companies worldwide. We are a 100% digital company with a multilingual team located across the world & HQ in London.
We are currently looking to hire an enthusiastic HR professional to join our friendly team to help with freelance translators & interpreters hiring processes both for the commercial & public sector, along with other suppliers & vendors who apply for translation projects from all around the world on daily basis.
The company hires freelance linguists per project/client as & when needed and follows a rigorous applicant vetting & screening process, especially for Public Sector projects, followed by onboarding and appraisal systems via a dedicated HR portal. The successful applicant will have either previous experience in the language services industry or at least a basic understanding of how translation services work. To do the job well, you need to have an eye for detail & a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Location & Hours:
This role is remote/home-based, you can be located in any country as long as you can work during UK business hours. This role will be a full-time 6-month contract initially but may become a permanent role.
- post freelance job ads on Translators portals, LinkedIn, Upwork and so on
- research freelance translators and interpreters from professional associations
- help hire in-house staff, contractors including from overseas
- operate HR portal, create & list vacancies, come up with eligibility criteria and other job parameters
- screen applicants based on the spec
- organise testing programs for applicants
- onboarding and evaluation of routine
- become expert in our HR process & CRM & automation tools, help improve them
- research hiring regulations, industry trends, compensation levels etc
- brainstorm and carry out talent acquisition & retention programs
- deal with suppliers queries
- supplier data management
- collecting supplier feedback
- mailbox management
- anything else the team may need
- BA degree as a minimum
- At least 1 year of work experience in HR-related role
- MS office knowledge
- Fluent English
- Any other languages (preference French; German, Polish has to be on C1-2 level to add value)
- Knowledge of Zoho Recruit and WordPress CMS is a bonus
- Self-motivated, success-driven, flexible and responsible, works well under pressure
- Exceptional Multitasker, can-do attitude
- Must be willing to learn new things, be open to challenges and thrive on success
- base salary TBA
- discretionary performance bonus
- work remote from any location
- be online during UK working hours
- excellent growth prospectives
- training to use company software and platform will be provided.
How to Apply
Please email your CV and cover letter (to explain why you wish to work for us and why you think you are a perfect fit) to email@example.com