French Speaker Junior Transcreation/Translation Project Manager Job (100% Remote)
LingvoHouse Translation Services Ltd, is a Central London based multi-language translation services provider targeting B2B, we are dynamic and rapidly growing translation agency founded 11 years ago, with clients including Legal 500 law firms, FTSE 250 companies, top tier international banks and other companies worldwide. We are 100% digital company with a multilingual team located across the world & HQ in London.
We are currently looking to hire remotely an enthusiastic success-driven French (native) & English-speaker project-manager to help senior PM’s with fulfillment & delivery of transcreation/translation projects of all size and complexity. This entirely remote job can be part-time or full-time.
This role is remote/home-based, you can be located in any country and will not be required to travel to the London office, as long as you can work during UK business hours.
- Work on projects requiring Transcreation/Creative Translation of materials to be used for marketing purposes
- Analyze the customers’ documents with use of CAT-tools (Trados or Memo Q)
- Project-manage projects end-to-end in CAT,
- Coordinate translations consistency, supervise translator’s progress
- File translation memory & document project data in various systems
- QA, edit or fine-tune after editors wording on translation projects as may be needed
- Help other PMs with their translation projects end-to-end to client’s satisfaction liaise with translators
- DTP, formatting for some translation as may be needed
- Help choose & hire new translators,
- Do jobs posts on Proz etc, screen & shortlist candidates
- Source translators on other sites CIOL, NRPSI, ITI etc.
- Help & vet enroll translators
- Cooperate with other managers and support staff to ensure effective teamwork in generating customer satisfaction over long-term
- Comply with established processes
- Continuously learn about the language industry and develop professional abilities
- French on the level of a native speaker
- English Language on the level of a native speaker
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Must have expertise using Microsoft Office products, Outlook mail experience
- Ability to learn tools, soft & apps quickly
- Self-motivated, flexible and responsible, works well under pressure
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Exceptional Multitasker, can-do attitude
- Confidence, success-driven, strong desire to meet and exceed goals
- Must be willing to learn new things, be open to challenges and thrive on success
Beneficial if you have at least one of:
- Expert knowledge of CAT tools (Smartcat, Trados and/or any Transcreation tools)
- Previous translation agency experience
- Previous transcreation experience
- Additional European language preferred (German preferred)
- Project-management b2b
- competitive base TBA (based on full-time role)
- year-end performance bonus
- work 100% remote from any location
- be online during UK working hours
- excellent growth opportunities to senior PM or Sales role with uncapped bonus
- training to use company soft, apps & tools will be provided.
This job can be part-time or full-time.
How to Apply
Please email you CV and cover letter (to explain why you wish to work for us and why you think you are a perfect fit) to firstname.lastname@example.org