French or Dutch Speaker Translation Assistant Project Manager Job (100% Remote)
LingvoHouse Translation Services Ltd, is a Central London based multi-language translation services provider targeting B2B, we are dynamic and rapidly growing translation agency founded 11 years ago, with clients including Legal 500 law firms, FTSE 250 companies, top tier international banks and other companies worldwide.
We are currently looking to hire remotely an enthusiastic success-driven French or Dutch & English-speaker Assistant Project-manager to help senior PM’s with fulfillment & delivery of translation projects of all size and complexity. This remote job can be part-time or full-time.
This role is remote/home-based, you can be located in any country as long as you can work during UK business hours.
- Analyse the customers’ documents with use of CAT-tools (Trados or Memo Q)
- Project-manage translations in CAT,
- Coordinate translations consistency, supervise translator’s progress
- File translation memory & document project data in various systems
- Cross-check translation projects as may be needed
- Help Senior PMs to oversee translation projects end-to-end to client’s satisfaction, liaise with translators
- DTP, formatting for some translation as may be needed
- Help choose & hire new translators,
- Do jobs posts on Proz etc, screen & shortlist candidates
- Source translators on other sites CIOL, NRPSI, ITI etc.
- Help & vet enrol translators
- Cooperate with other managers and support staff to ensure effective teamwork in generating customer satisfaction over long-term
- Comply with established processes
- Continuously learn about language industry and develop professional abilities
- Expert knowledge of CAT tools (Trados or Memo Q)
- Previous translation agency experience
- English Language on the level of a native speaker
- Additional European language preferred (French or Dutch preferred, would also consider German).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Must have expertise using Microsoft Office products, Outlook mail experience
- Self-motivated, success-driven, flexible and responsible, works well under pressure
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Exceptional Multitasker, can-do attitude
- Confidence, success-driven, strong desire to meet and exceed goals
- Must be willing to learn new things, be open to challenges and thrive on success
- competitive base TBA (based on full-time role)
- work 100% remote from any location
- be online during UK working hours
- excellent growth opportunities to senior PM or Sales role with uncapped bonus
- training to use company software and platform will be provided.
This job can be part-time or full-time.
How to Apply
Please email you CV and cover letter (to explain why you wish to work for us and why you think you are a perfect fit) to email@example.com