Why You Need Professional Chinese Legal Translation Services
Translation of legal documents from English to Chinese or Chinese to English should be left to professionals. Their expertise in combination with years of experience puts them in the best position to provide Chinese Legal Translation Services for corporate and international dispute resolution departments.
General legal documents such as contracts and deeds, letters and statements, minutes of meeting, incorporation documents are complicated translation projects that require the touch of an expert. Not to mention, international litigation documents such as witness statements, court resolutions, criminal & public law and depositions required by businesses or law firms cannot be managed by amateur or mediocre translators.
Why Choose London Based Chinese Legal Translation Experts?
A law firm or a business that requires legal documents in Chinese or English to be translated to the other language could opt for a translation service based in China. However, shifting to a London based Chinese legal translation service would be an upgrade for the firm or the business for a number of reasons.
For example, a London based service will ensure that the highest quality is maintained when carrying out end-to-end translation. They will also use the latest translation technology to complete the project flawlessly. Furthermore, the London based services are equipped with vastly experienced translators and proofreaders who can offer a fast turnaround, often within 24 hours or at weekends for projects that are extremely urgent.
How Are London Based Chinese Legal Translation Services Priced?
The pricing of a Chinese legal translation service depends on a number of factors that a business or law firm should be aware of.
• Editable documents are usually charged per source words. Documents that cannot be edited are generally charged per target word.
• The small orders are usually charged individually, and the price quoted depends on the amount of time required to complete the project as opposed to what the translator wants to charge for it.
• The complexity of the legal document is assessed before it is translated to Chinese or English. This has a significant impact on the pricing of the project.
• Since turnarounds are tailored to suit the deadline of the law firm or the business, the price is raised when there is a need for an urgent submission. The urgency rates vary from 25% to 100%. For example, if the standard pace for a project is 2000 words per day, then a 10,000 word project that needs to be completed in 4 days (instead of the regular 5) will have a 25% urgency rate. The additional cost is adjusted on the basis of this urgency rate.
• The quality of the source document, the intended use of the project and the format and style requirements are all weighed in by the Chinese legal translation services when quoting the price.
If you struggle to find reputable Professional Chinese Legal Translation Services in London, contact LingvoHouse today for a Free quote for professional and reliable Translation Services in London. Email us for a Free non-binding quote to email@example.com