LingvoHouse celebrates the award of the contract for NEPO512 Translation and Transcription Services
We are delighted to confirm that on January 7th, 2021 LingvoHouse has been formally awarded a position on the Pseudo DPS for North East Procurement Organisation NEPO512 Translation and Transcription Services 36 months Framework commencing on 8th of January 2021.
LingvoHouse is already supporting the Public Sector translation needs of NHS Business Unit and many Local Authorities via direct contracts, such as Greater London, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Hounslow, Brent, Trafford, Cambridgeshire, Bolton, Medway, Rochdale, and many more.
NEPO is a Central Purchasing Body as defined in the Public Contract Regulations 2015 (PCR15). This means that NEPO may provide central purchasing activity on behalf of Contracting Authorities including Durham, Middlesbrough, Northumberland and 8 other Local Authorities in North East England, along with other Government Departments and their Agencies, Non-Departmental Public Bodies, Central Government, NHS Bodies, Local Authorities, Emergency Services, Coastguard Emergency Services, Educational Establishments, Registered Social Landlords and Registered Charities who have a need to purchase the above Services.
Award of this contract thereby confirms that LingvoHouse is one of few UK translation services providers whose Quality Assurance Procedures, Human Resources, Workflow, Service Capacity and Professional & Financial standing are robust and secure enough to be able to provide nationwide service for of such scale & requirement.
Award of the contract also confirms that LingvoHouse :
- has an in-depth understanding of the nationwide local authorities language needs and has knowledge of specific communities and the cultural requirements and sensitivities within those communities.
- complies with Human Rights and Equality legislation and integrate the relevant principles into its policies and procedures.
- shall ensure that all services offered are based on industry best practice and reflect the relevant specialist guidance where appropriate (i.e. Interpreting within a Court setting).
- is able to ensure that the individual translators delivering the service shall be reliable and dependable, with the necessary skills and competencies to provide a high-quality service.
- will provide the service in such a way that it maintains and respects the privacy, dignity, and lifestyle of the Service User at all times.
- is able to treat the end service users with due respect regardless of their protective characteristics under the 2010 Equality Act and shall not experience any form of discrimination.
- shall ensure that the person providing the Service shall always remain impartial and have no relation/link to the Service User unless agreed otherwise in advance by the Service User and the Contracting Authority.
LingvoHouse has also been awarded a place on NHS SBS Interpretation and translation framework tender (Lot 5 Written Translation) in October 2020.
For more information on Public Sector Translation Services, please contact us today via email: email@example.com or phone +44 203 086 94 16 or to obtain a quote please click the red button below.